Washington State Department of Transportation would like your input help us develop the State Active Transportation Plan. We’ve set up a questionnaire that should take around 9-10 minutes to complete. It will open in a separate tab. All responses will be kept confidential. The questionnaire will close after Nov. 30, 2019.
The questionnaire asks:
- Information about you to help us understand whether we have received responses from a sample that represents all Washington residents.
- What you do for transportation
- What prevents you from using active transportation more often
- What would make it more likely that you would walk, bike or roll
- What’s unique about your community or region
- What’s most important for government to focus on for future changes to the transportation system that affect walking, bicycling and rolling
Please share this online open house and the questionnaire link with your friends, family, and neighbors. We want their opinions too.