Stay up to date
Want to stay up to date on project activities and future opportunities to engage? Here are a few ways you can stay connected as we work to complete SR 509 by 2029:
- Sign up to receive project updates and information right to your email
- Join us for the SR 509 Completion Project’s first virtual Ask an Engineer forum this fall
- Share what you’ve learned with your friends and neighbors on social media
- Come chat with us at upcoming festivals and events in your area:
- Burien Strawberry Festival, June 18-19
- Kent Cornucopia Days, July 8-10
- Kent Farmers Market, July 20
- SeaTac Music in the Park, July 27
- Des Moines Farmers Market, September 10
- Call the construction information line at 206-225-0674 or email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Title VI Notice to Public
It is the Washington State Department of Transportation’s (WSDOT) policy to assure that no person shall, on the grounds of race, color, national origin, as provided by Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be otherwise discriminated against under any of its programs and activities. Any person who believes his/her Title VI protection has been violated, may file a complaint with WSDOT’s Office of Equal Opportunity (OEO). For additional information regarding Title VI complaint procedures and/or information regarding our non-discrimination obligations, please contact OEO’s Title VI Coordinator at (360) 705-7090.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Information
This material can be made available in an alternate format by emailing the Office of Equal Opportunity at email@example.com or by calling toll free, 855-362-4ADA(4232). Persons who are deaf or hard of hearing may make a request by calling the Washington State Relay at 711.