Welcome to the Washington State Department of Transportation’s online open house for neighbors of the upcoming Portage Bay Bridge and Roanoke Lid Project. We’re glad you’re here!
The purpose of this website is to share information with you about the Portage Bay Bridge and Roanoke Lid Project, including the design features, anticipated construction timeline, and construction effects. We would also like to hear your questions and feedback related to:
- Neighborhood traffic concerns
- Preliminary plans for reducing the project’s overall effects on the community and vegetation (PDF 60MB)
This online open house will remain active between June 3 and August 5.
To navigate the site, click through the following pages to learn about:
- Project overview and timeline
- Construction effects and resources for nearby neighbors
- Neighborhood traffic before and during construction
- Preliminary plans for reducing project effects on the community and vegetation
- How to share feedback with the project team and stay informed