We have made some updates for the 2024-2027 State Management Plan (PDF 728KB), including:
- Added WSDOT’s vision, mission, values, strategic plan and community engagement plan.
- Clarified that construction of transit related facilities can be eligible for federal funding.
- Updated the application rating process.
- Noted that, in cases where additional funding like recovery or stimulus funding is made available, WSDOT may issue additional call for projects using a competitive grants process.
- Clarified the role of the Office of Equity and Civil Rights in evaluating all federally funded capital construction contracts for project specific Condition of Award (COA) Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) goal.
- Clarified WSDOT’s FTA funding of projects belonging to the group with very limited or no environmental effects at all.